When closings must be performed in your offices, here are some best practices you can follow.
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and with so much still unknown, it's important to take every precaution to protect the health of customers and associates. That includes keeping offices clean and sanitized.
Some best practices that can be followed to help with this include:
- Limiting closings to only necessary individuals for the transaction
- Having hand soap and sanitizer readily available in all closing areas and restrooms
- Washing hands before and after each closing interaction
- Disinfecting all closing areas after each closing
- Serving only prepackaged snacks and beverages
- Giving each customer a new, never-before-used pen prior to signing