Homeowner’s Plus Endorsement
HOMEOWNER’S PLUS ENDORSEMENT
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
Attached to Policy No. _________
1. COVERAGE FOR LEGAL ENTITIES
The first paragraph of the Owner’s Coverage Statement is deleted and replaced with the following:
This policy insures You against actual loss, including any costs, attorneys’ fees and expenses provided under this Policy. The loss must result from one or more of the Covered Risks set forth below. This Policy covers only Land that is an improved residential lot on which there is located a one-to-four family residence.
2. CONTINUATION OF COVERAGE
Section 2.b. of the Conditions (Continuation of Coverage) is amended to add (6) and (7) below:
b. This Policy also insures:
(6) Your spouse who received Your Title because You were the sole owner and You transferred Your Title or a portion thereof to him or her by deed for no consideration; or
(7) A limited liability company to which You transfer Your Title by deed for no consideration provided that you are the sole member and owner of said company
3. CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY COVERAGE
The following Covered Risk is added to the policy:
33. You are forced to remove or remedy Your existing single family dwelling, or any part of it, because any portion was completed and occupied more than six years prior to the Date of Policy without obtaining a certificate of occupancy from the proper government office.
4. REMOVAL OF DEDUCTIBLES AND MAXIMUM LIMITS
Schedule A is amended by changing the maximum dollar limits of liability for covered risks 16, 18, 19 and 21 to “Policy Amount” so that the pertinent section of the policy reads as follows:
Deductible Amounts and Maximum Dollar Limits of Liability For Covered Risk 16, 18, 19 and 21:
Your Deductible Amount Our Maximum Dollar
Limit of Liability
Covered Risk 16: NONE Policy Amount
Covered Risk 18: NONE Policy Amount
Covered Risk 19: NONE Policy Amount
Covered Risk 21: NONE Policy Amount
The coverage contained in this endorsement is effective only for a single family dwelling and is subject to the Exclusions, Exceptions and Conditions in the Policy. There shall be no liability under this Endorsement based upon the refusal or failure of any person or entity to purchase, lease or lend money on the Land. This endorsement may only be used in conjunction with a Homeowner’s Policy.
This endorsement is issued as part of the policy. Except as it expressly states, it does not (i) modify any of the terms and provisions of the policy, (ii) modify any prior endorsements, (iii) extend the Date of Policy or (iv) increase the Amount of Insurance. To the extent a provision of the policy or a previous endorsement is inconsistent with an express provision of this endorsement, this endorsement controls. Otherwise, this endorsement is subject to all of the terms and provisions of the policy and of any prior endorsements.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Company has caused this Endorsement to be signed and sealed as of the ___day of_________, 20__ to be valid when signed by an authorized officer of the Company, all in accordance with its By-Laws.
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.