CLTA Mining Claim Certificate 18
DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT
CERTIFICATE OF TITLE ON MINING CLAIMS
Budget Bureau No. 42-R1203.1
Mineral Entry Serial Number
___ An individual
___ a corporation, hereby
certifies that an examination of the instruments shown by the indices in the office of the
Recorder of the County of ______________, State of __________________, discloses
that the title to the mining claim hereinafter described that was acquired by the locators of
said claim by the filing of said claim is at the date hereof vested in
(1) Paramount title of the United States of America.
(2) Any taxes or assessments that may be a lien.
(3) The inadequacy of any evidence of labor that may appear of record.
(4) Adverse rights which may exist by reason of any encroachment of other mining claims onto the claim hereinafter described or of any overlapping of the boundaries of said claim onto other claims.
The mining claim above referred to is that certain claim situated in the ______________
mining district, County of _______________, State of _____________________, more
particularly described as follows (see instructions):
This certificate is issued and accepted upon the understanding that the liability assumed hereby shall not exceed $100.
(Individual or Firm Name)
1. Description of mining claims may be incorporated by reference to and attachment of a certified copy of certificate of location.
2. A certificate, when executed by a corporation, must:
(a) bear the corporate seal;
(b) indicate where corporation was organized; and,
(c) indicate authority to do business in the state in which the land is located.
For issuing guidelines on this form, see Guidelines