MD Affidavit of Qualification as First Time Maryland Homebuyer(s) 1995
Grantee(s) hereby make oath or affirm under penalties of perjury that the following statements are true:
1. The undersigned individuals and each of them has/have never before owned an interest in residential real property located in the State of Maryland; and
2. The property described in the Deed to which this affidavit is attached is improved by a residence which will be occupied as my/our principal residence; or
3. The undersigned is/are the co-maker or guarantor of a Purchase Money Mortgage or Purchase Money Deed of Trust as defined in TP 12-108(1) covering said real property; and
4. The co-maker or grantor will not occupy the property as his/her principal residence; and
5. I/we am/are fully qualified to make this affidavit.
6. This affidavit is made to qualify Grantee(s) for benefits under TP section 13-203.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.