AZ Homeowner Additional Protection Endorsement 19
Attached to Policy No. __________
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
1. This Endorsement shall be effective only if at Date of Policy there is located on the land described in said Policy, one single family residential structure, in which the Insured Owner resides or intends to reside. For the purpose of this Endorsement and term "residential structure" is defined as including the principal dwelling structure located on said land and all improvements thereon related to residential use of the property, except plantings of any nature and expect perimeter fences and perimeter walls.
2. The Company hereby insures the Insured Owner of the estate or interest described in Schedule A against loss or damage which the Insured Owner shall sustain by reason of:
a. the existence at Date of Policy of any of the following matters:
(1) lack of a right of access from said land to a public street;
(2) any taxes or assessments levied by a public authority against the estate or interest insured which constitute liens thereon and are not shown as exceptions in Schedule B of said Policy;
(3) any unrecorded statutory liens for labor or material attaching to said estate or interest arising out of any work of improvement on said land in progress or completed at Date of Policy, except a work of improvement for which said Insured Owner has agreed to be responsible;
b. the enforced removal of said residential structure or interference with the use thereof for ordinary residential purposes based upon the existence at Date of Policy of:
(1) any encroachment of said residential structure or any part thereof onto adjoining lands, or onto any easement shown as an exception in Part II of Schedule B of said Policy, or onto any unrecorded subsurface easement;
(2) any violation of any enforceable covenants, conditions or restrictions affecting said land and shown in Part II of Schedule B;
(3) any violation of applicable zoning ordinances, but this Endorsement does not insure compliance with, nor is it in any way concerned with, building codes or other exercise of governmental policy power.
The total liability of the Company under said Policy and all Endorsements attached thereto shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the amount of said Policy and costs which the Company is obligated under the Conditions and Stipulations thereof to pay; and nothing contained herein shall be construed as extending or changing the effective date of said Policy.
This Endorsement is made a part of said Policy and is subject to the Exclusions from Coverage, Schedules, Conditions and Stipulations therein, except as modified by the provisions hereof.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.