TN ALTA Owner's Policy Schedule B 1
This policy does not insure against loss or damage (and the Company will not pay costs, attorneys' fees or expenses) which arise by reason of:
1. Rights or claims of parties in possession not shown by the public records.
2. Easements, or claims of easements, not shown by the public records.
3. Encroachments, overlaps, boundary line disputes, or other matters which would be disclosed by an accurate survey or inspection of the premises.
4. Any lien, or right to a lien, for services, labor or material heretofore or hereafter furnished, imposed by law and not shown by the public records.
5. Community property, dower, curtesy, survivorship, or homestead rights, if any, of any spouse of the insured.
6. Any titles or rights asserted by anyone including but not limited to persons, corporations, governments or other entities, to tide lands, or lands comprising the shores or bottoms of navigable rivers, lakes, bays, ocean or gulf, or lands beyond the line of the harbor or bulkhead lines as established or changed by the United States Government or water rights, if any.
7. Reservations contained in Patent from the United States of America or State where the land described in Schedule A is located.
8. Restrictive Covenants affecting the property described in Schedule A.
9. Taxes for the year 20___ and thereafter.
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.