- May 03, 2010
- All New York State Office Counsel, Managers and Agents
- Title Insurance Rate Service Association, Inc. Data Call Deadline Extension, https://nydatacall.com
NYDATACALL.COM NOW AVALIABLE
The Title Insurance Rate Service Association has extended the deadline for responses to the data call to May 10th 2010.
To assist you in the collection of the data, Stewart has created a secure web site: https://nydatacall.com. Instructions on how to access the website were previously sent in Bulletins NY0000440 and NY000441
If you have questions regarding the use of the web site or technical difficulties with the web site contact Stewart Agent Legal Services.
THIS BULLETIN IS FURNISHED TO INFORM YOU OF CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS. AS A REMINDER, YOU ARE CHARGED WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONTENT ON VIRTUAL UNDERWRITER AS IT EXISTS FROM TIME TO TIME AS IT APPLIES TO YOU, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER INSTRUCTIONS. OUR UNDERWRITING AGREEMENTS DO NOT AUTHORIZE OUR ISSUING AGENTS TO ENGAGE IN SETTLEMENTS OR CLOSINGS ON BEHALF OF STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY. THIS BULLETIN IS NOT INTENDED TO DIRECT YOUR ESCROW OR SETTLEMENT PRACTICES OR TO CHANGE PROVISIONS OF APPLICABLE UNDERWRITING AGREEMENTS. CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, OR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION SHOULD NEVER BE SHARED OR DISSEMINATED EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY LAW. IF APPLICABLE STATE LAW OR REGULATION IMPOSES ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS, YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO COMPLY WITH THOSE REQUIREMENTS.
- Bulletins Replaced:
- Related Bulletins:
- NY000439 Title Insurance Rate Service Association, Inc. Data Call
- NY000440 Title Insurance Rate Service Association, Inc. Data Call, https://nydatacall.com
- NY000441 Title Insurance Rate Service Association, Inc. Data Call, https://nydatacall.com
- Underwriting Manual:
- Exceptions Manual: