- October 24, 2006
- All New York State Office Counsel, Managers and Agents
- Mutual Indemnity Agreement – TA Title Insurance Company
TA Title Insurance Company's participation is effective immediately for Covered Risks, as defined by The Agreement, for any title transaction that has not yet closed.
If you have any questions, please call company counsel.
THIS BULLETIN IS FURNISHED TO INFORM YOU OF CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS. AS A REMINDER, YOU ARE CHARGED WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONTENT ON VIRTUAL UNDERWRITER AS IT EXISTS FROM TIME TO TIME AS IT APPLIES TO YOU, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER INSTRUCTIONS. OUR UNDERWRITING AGREEMENTS DO NOT AUTHORIZE OUR ISSUING AGENTS TO ENGAGE IN SETTLEMENTS OR CLOSINGS ON BEHALF OF STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY. THIS BULLETIN IS NOT INTENDED TO DIRECT YOUR ESCROW OR SETTLEMENT PRACTICES OR TO CHANGE PROVISIONS OF APPLICABLE UNDERWRITING AGREEMENTS. CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, OR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION SHOULD NEVER BE SHARED OR DISSEMINATED EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY LAW. IF APPLICABLE STATE LAW OR REGULATION IMPOSES ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS, YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO COMPLY WITH THOSE REQUIREMENTS.
- Bulletins Replaced:
- Related Bulletins:
- NY000241 Mutual Indemnity Agreement - Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- NY000249 First Amended and Restated Mutual Indemnity Agreement
- NY000250 First Amended and Restated Mutual Indemnity Agreement
- NY000262 Mutual Indemnity Agreement - Northeast Investors Title Insurance Company
- NY000269 First Amendment to First Amended and Restated Mutual Indemnity Agreement
- NY000278 Revision to Mutual Indemnification Agreement
- Underwriting Manual:
- Exceptions Manual: